Streaming (I know, right?!)

Let's just pretend Friday didn't happen and move on. I don't want to talk about it.

Working on Cursed today. As promised, I'm working on the Brittany mission, which I hope to complete within the next couple of days.

I might only be working for a couple of hours before cleaning duties kick in, but if I get into a groove, we'll see what transpires.

EDIT: Well, part one (calling Britney) is done. Part two is interacting with her at the apartment, which I'll do tomorrow. Part three is dealing with completing the mission (for good or for ill), with Maria's return.

There is an additional part, which is dealing with Britney after the mission (she can be removed from the game if you do things a particular way, but she can either be a drinking buddy, fuck buddy, or friend otherwise), and in the interest of actually completing content, I'll do that before I move on to anything else, but I can release a new update after part 3 is done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon