Plans are just a bunch of things that don't happen

So I was going to stream yesterday. And then didn't when things kept getting in the way, like dishes and laundry and life. So it didn't happen.

Then I was going to stream tonight, and instead remembered that my parents are moving this weekend and I still had a bunch of stuff in their house that I needed to pick up, including a free TV (awesome!) and a bunch of heavy boxes (not so awesome).

So the last two days have been pretty shitty. I am trying to get back into the swing of things here, but today's pretty much a wash.

Depending on how much homework I have (last time I looked it didn't seem like a lot), I might be streaming this weekend, but otherwise I'll be streaming on Monday for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon