Un-streamed

So I didn't stream yesterday, mostly because I kept getting interrupted by stuff, but I did work for about three or four hours nonetheless. I was able to get a couple of things done.

- New Item: Newspaper. You can buy one at the convenience store. It has reports on current events (i.e. things that you've done, to a point), as well things that will be happening during the day.
- New Item: Subscription Voucher. Using this will allow you to get the newspaper delivered once a day (except Sundays), rather than having to buy it at the store. It's delivered in the Morning.
- New Item: Coupon. Comes randomly in the mail, and you're guaranteed to get one in the Saturday edition of the newspaper. Gives you a discount on a specific item at the mall. I may change this to any one item at a specific store, but I haven't decided yet. You can only have one coupon at a time, and it's used up as soon as the item is bought.
- New Item: Komodo Smokes. A pack of cigarettes with a dragon logo. Reduces arousal a bit faster than regular smokes, but it's not FDA approved.

So mostly a bunch of setup stuff. The newspaper is intended to allow you to keep track of what's going on and what you've done, but it's also the trigger so that you can meet Dean; he's a minor celebrity, so he makes public appearances, which are announced in the newspaper. The voucher and the coupon are just there to add some variety and usefulness to the newspaper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon