Streaming

I don't know how long I'll be able to stream; there's a lot of stuff that I need to do today, and this is just one of them, but I'm hoping I can at least get a few things done today.

Stream over. I got the groundwork for high arousal all sketched out. Now having high and low arousal will actually have effects! And if your arousal maxes out, you'll either masturbate (if in the apartment), or grab a random person for sex. And if you're a werewolf, well...

Also got the groundwork laid out for multiple pregnancies. I still have to recode the clothing, and there will be some additional effects (for example, if you're having triplets and your strength rating is low, then you'll be bedridden and someone will have to look after you), but the base is there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon