So that happened

Remember when I said this week would be weird?

Obviously, there was no stream yesterday. I had every intention of doing one, but as soon as I looked at the code, I just couldn't stomach the idea of actually working. I think there might have been a variety of reasons for it, but the biggest reason was that I just wanted a day off. So I took one.

Sorry about not informing everyone at the time, and while I did enjoy not having to do anything yesterday (other than the stuff that I had to do in the real world), I also felt pretty guilty about it.

I'll be back to normal streaming tomorrow, and I'm still on track for the next release. Just because I don't stream doesn't mean I'm not working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon