Update 8/18

Mostly bug fixes, but there's some new patrons at the bar.

Major Updates
- None, really

Minor Updates
- Three new patrons to interact with, plus, I temporarily increased the chances of meeting them. Turns out writing these patrons is really time consuming.

Bug Fixes
- Short heels should be working properly maybe?
- Fixed a problem with the makeup kit allowing you to get lots and lots of Non-Natural Charisma increases.
- You should now be able to go home from the bar.
- Sleeping will reset your inebriation to zero, allowing you to drink more.
- Selecting beer will actually get you a beer, instead of telling you that you don't want anything.
- Actually included the command that control drugs with extended effects, like the mind expander lasting a few days, and addiction. Turns out I forgot to add it in.
- The three guys from the intro shouldn't be in the bar anymore...shouldn't being the operative word, there.
- Your lower arm tattoos will now display properly.

Also, I think I finally have enough characters for the bar, so no need to give me anymore. Thanks for the help, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon