The Schedule

On the right, you'll see the livestream status. This will be updated as things happen and I figure out what (if anything) I'm going to work on when I'm broadcasting, so, you know, keep an eye on that.

The first Trials stream will be a question and answer session. I'm sure people have all kinds of questions, and this will be your (first) opportunity to ask them. I'll do some work as well, but for the most part, it will hopefully be answering the myriad questions I've avoided.

Cursed tomorrow will be me catching up after a weekend of brainstorming. New traits, a new job, and possibly getting the mall set up. I hate the mall. It's so complicated.

I'm also planning to put up a changelog tomorrow, so that people can keep track of what's been added.

One other thing to note: although Trials and Cursed are the games I'm spending most of my time on, don't be afraid to ask questions about any other game I've made.

Edit: Yes, the donation button is back, despite promises that it would disappear forever. Sadly, that's not the case, and I'm not at all happy about it. Your continued support of my game-making is appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon