New Week, New Version, New Plan

Uploaded a new version of Cursed, on the right.

I also figured out a way to encourage donations without having to sell my soul, and without distracting me from making the games you've all come to love. Every week will have a goal. If the goal is met, then I keep uploading playable versions of Cursed the following week. Otherwise, I'll still stream the development, but no demos will be uploaded. Since I was able to raise $125 last week, this week's goal is a mere $75.

That's the stick. Here's the carrot.

Each time you make a donation, you can request an item, piece of clothing or minor effect be added to the game (limit once per week). It may not be added right away, but I will put it on my list of things to implement.

Items are objects you can interact with. They can change your stats, raise or lower your arousal, affect your skills, or be required for certain actions. For example, the strap-on is required to have strap-on sex. The dildo can be used for masturbation to lower your arousal. The hair dye changes your hair color. Items are things you buy and use, or receive as "gifts".

Clothing is obviously the stuff you wear. It can also have an effect on your mental state, and sometimes a (minor) effect on your body shape. Want that fetish wear in the game? Now you can!

Minor effects are effects that, while they change you somewhat, are not necessarily immediately noticeable. Growing a pair of horns is a major effect. Developing a sudden affinity for plants is a minor effect.

(Disclaimer: for the purposes of this program, a week begins at 12:01am Sunday, and ends at 11:59pm Saturday. All times EST). I'll make sure to update the goal accordingly, and any "extra" donations will count towards the following week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon