New Version

Uploaded a new version of Cursed, check the side bar. Starting with the next update, I'll start using version numbers, but I reserve the right for them to not make any sense at all. Most of the bugs in the intro should be fixed, and you can now go to the new location, the mall, and see it in all its mostly-empty glory.

I also put in a few things behind the scenes. Notably, there's now day/month/year calendar, because I'm out of my freaking mind, apparently. Due to the way the game is handled, the total number of days available is now 369, so the game will last slightly more than a year. The next few updates will see the mall getting fleshed out, with clothes in the clothes stores, various items and pieces of furniture available for sale, and then on to the first of the four jobs.

Again, please report any bugs found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon