Inhibitions

Had a thought today about Cursed. There should be some way to track the player's inhibitions. I mean, sure, you're transformed into a girl, and that's all hunky-dory, but just because your body has changed doesn't mean you're ready to, ahem, use it. I'm not sure if it would be a simple counter, 0 to 100, where if it's high, you're not ready to do certain things, or if it would be almost like a checklist, where once you've danced naked on a stage for money, you're okay with doing that. Most likely it'll be a counter and a checklist, but I haven't put too much thought into it yet (I just came up with it, sue me).

Either way, inhibitions would be tracked separately from femininity. Just because you're comfortable in a woman's body doesn't mean you're comfortable doing anything with it. So you could have femininity maxed out, and inhibitions fully in place, or vice versa (though that would be pretty hard to pull off).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon