Here's Some News

Day 5 is actually very, very close to being done. And Jesus, I'm thankful for that. Writing the same sex scene four different ways really takes the variety out of life, you know?

In fact, the only thing I have left to do for Day 5 is the Sleep command. Which, sadly, will not be done for some time. The problem arises from the fact that I need to do quite a bit of image searching. I need to find all the variant pictures. I mean, sure, I have pictures for the bimbo TF and so on, but now I need the bimbo-asian TF, and all the other possible subsets. And I can't really search for those pictures until Monday, as I'm busy all weekend.

Still, getting Day 5 mostly complete was a big accomplishment for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon