Error

The problem with working in RAGS, and especially with the way that I'm making Cursed (whenever I get back to it) is that even if I want to release cumulative demos, a problem arises in that there's an intro that rather severely impacts the game proper. Sure, I could let people skip it and make various option choices, but that's annoying. And even then, with a progressive living simulator, where things happen on specific days, people have to play through a LOT of stuff they've played through before, particularly as the game nears completion. If something happens on day 200, then they have to play through the previous 199 days, even if the previous version allowed them to play until day 190.

Still thinking about doing it that way, but the more I think about it, the more I think it might be a foot-shooting thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon