Cursed and Trials

You may have noticed something new on the right. Yes, Cursed is available for download. I figure the worst thing I can do is work on something in the open and then deny access to it, so it's there. I figure after every stream, I'll post the update, assuming there's something new to do. Feedback in the form of bug reports, comments, and suggestions is strongly requested.

Still hovering at about $30 away from a Trials livestream. Note that, even if I don't make the donation amount, I am still planning to finish the game, just not in the open. So don't feel like you need to donate in order for the game to be completed, because that's not my intent at all. I'm not asking for money to finish the game, but if you're looking to see how it all works together (and I know a lot of people are), well...$30 away.

I might do another Cursed livestream tomorrow. I'm really enjoying it. Turns out, I kind of like teaching and talking my way through things.

Edit: Whoops. Looks like the demo isn't playable yet. Sorry. I'll have it fixed for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon