Still Not Dead

I have been working on Cursed the last few days, but only for less than an hour, which I planned and therefore didn't feel was really worth streaming. Someone (anonymous) suggested a couple posts back that I try to work on it every day, even in small amounts, so I've been trying it out. It's kind of surprising the amount of work that you can get done in 30-45 minutes when all you're doing is writing and don't have to worry about keeping people entertained.

That doesn't mean I won't ever stream Cursed stuff again, though. The nice thing about my new job is that it's extremely predictable when it comes to scheduling, something I haven't had the luxury of in almost 5 years. That means I know when I'm working a half day, when I'm working on a weekend, and so on, and the good news is I usually have Saturdays and Sundays off. Sundays are when I do other stuff, but Saturdays are pretty open, barring some last minute schoolwork.

And who knows, maybe one of these days I'll get used to my new schedule and not be creatively exhausted by 6:30 so that I can stream for longer periods of time.

Anyway, tl;dr Still working on Cursed, just not streaming it regularly. Still hoping for an update by the end of the month, or early (first week of) July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon