Employment Woes

So, I got the job, and while the first day (Tuesday) was 9 to 5, the rest of the week, including today, started at the ungodly hour of 7:45, which required getting up at the even more ungodly hour of 6am.

Ergo, I've been fucking tired off my ass all week. I mean, who goes to bed at 10pm? Honestly, what the hell kind of scam is that.

The good news is that I'm mostly used to it now (and my new job offers free coffee to make up for the rest of it), so by Monday, I think I'll be able to get back to serious coding. I'm gonna take this weekend to unwind; there are few things more mentally exhausting to me than meeting a shit load of new people and convincing them I'm not an asshole.

So yeah. Updated. I do want to have the next version out by the end of the month at the latest, if not sooner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon