Streaming Sick...again

Voice has at least partially recovered, so I might as well work. Sickness is no deterrent unless I let it.

Today, I think I'll work a little on crime and punishment. Should be, well...relatively easy.

Edit: Okay, maybe not so easy. In order to make the punishment section work properly, I have to work on the crime part. On the plus side, public nudity? Oh yeah, that's on tap.

Edit 2: Something happened, and now I'm not in the mood to code right now. I'm going to take the stream down for a bit. I'll be back in a bit.

Edit 3: Yeah, okay, I obviously didn't get back to it. Motivation just...up and went. But I'll be streaming again tomorrow (morning, at least), so while this day kind of ended early, I'll make it up tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon