Have I mentioned that I hate bug fixes?

Sorry about being incommunicado for the last few days, but I'm back for more bug fixing. Particularly of shoes, because what the fuck is up with those? And, of course, the other stuff (cigarettes, don't make me recompile you with a bat!).

The following bugs have been fixed:
- Shoes can now be worn again.
- Komodo cigarettes will no longer turn into regular cigarettes.

Also made the following changes:
- A lot of things have been made more obvious, like the note that must be read for the second mission.
- The closet now has a command (after reading the note after choosing a job) that explains the clothing system. It will disappear after using it once, but it should be pretty helpful for explaining the clothing system, in particular the exercise clothing mechanic.
- The toolkit got some more descriptions.
- Changed the second mission so that Maria will now give you the Brittany mission whether you seduced her or not.
- A few other minor tweaks here and there.

Update 9/11 is here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon