So What's In The Next Version, Then?

Granted, yesterday sucked, and my legs may never be the same (maybe I can get awesome bionic legs), but that doesn't mean the game isn't still being developed. Whenever I get the chance to finish up the next version and post it, it might make sense to, you know, know what's coming.

Not my usual shtick, but you people have been pretty patient, and I appreciate that.

- Bug fixes (they're in every update, do I even need to mention it anymore?)
- A new beach encounter (want to know what it is? Look at the Requested Features page and find the most likely encounter that would ONLY be at a beach)
- Sex Doll TF (this is a bad end, but it's been pending for far too long)
- Different kinds of strength (instead of becoming a bulky He-Man with a vagina, the game will keep track of which workouts you prefer, so that you can be at 100 strength and still look feminine, if that's your thing)
- Multi-breast TF (Who doesn't want more boobs)
- A new testing item feature (You know that weird problem where, in using old saves with new versions, all your computer programs disappeared? Well, I can't fix that, but I can make the programs purchasable again. And give you the money to do it)
- More piercings (so you're no longer stuck with silver earrings and what not)
- New styles (Socialite [Think Paris Hilton...but, you know, not a stupid bitch] and Librarian/Hot Librarian)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon