Update 11/29

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHH! Six hours to implement ONE FUCKING THING.

Major Updates
- Remember that special outfit you can get as a reward for finishing the first mission? It's available now. Changes every day based on morality (color), femininity (type of outfit), and inhibitions (conservative vs. provocative). It has a unique description for each of the 16 variations, and each of the types of underwear you can wear. For math geeks that don't like to do math, that's 144 descriptions. To say that this took forever does not convey the mind-numbing drudgery. And the worst part is, most people will take magic and never see it.

I hate you people.

And the special outfit still isn't done. Each of the sixteen variations will have unique, once-per-day effects. I'll probably leave that until next week, though, lest I kill myself.

Minor Updates
- The umbrella and raincoat are now toggles, as in, you can toggle their use on and off. Simple reason for that: going out unprotected in the rain may lower your health, but it does raise your non-natural charisma. I didn't want to lock people out of that option.

Bug Fixes
- I didn't get a chance to look at bug fixes this time around. I know there's some problems currently (some serious, some minor). I'll take care of those on Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon