Update 11/11

Happy Veteran's Day to those in the United States, and Happy Remembrance Day to those in Canada (and other British Commonwealth countries). Though I don't think you're really supposed to wish people a happy day...

Major Updates
- New footwear: sandals. Three different kinds. The strappy versions will increase your charisma even if you're not very skilled with the type of heel (they are analogous to the short and tall heels for skill requirements). However, make sure you read the rest of the notes: they're not always a good idea.
- New clothing: socks and stockings. Nylons and Sheer nylons increase non-natural charisma just by wearing them, while knee high socks, stockings and fishnet stockings require you to find the right footwear to get the bonus.

Minor Updates
- Cold and Warm days have an effect now. If you wear the cashmere overcoat on a Warm day, your arousal will go up slightly, as you get too hot. On cold days, if you're not wearing the cashmere overcoat, you will suffer a slight penalty to health. If you're wearing sandals or skimpy clothes, the health penalty will be worse (maxes out at 4 points, so it's still not a huge worry).

Bug Fixes
- None, really. There weren't any reported that I could fix.

And Request Week is done! I didn't get all of the requests I had planned out added, but they should be added within the next few days of work.

I'll be streaming Skyrim before I go to work today, but I have some other stuff to do first. I'll let you know when that's up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon