Update 11/1

I started early, I ended early.

I'm looking into uploading a web version of the game. I'm just not sure how to do it yet.

Major Updates
- Hairstyles! Get your hair styled by Genevieve, rather than just getting it cut. Eventually (either tomorrow or Thursday) hair styles will grant temporary bonuses to Non-Natural Charisma, and there will be items so that you can style your hair yourself (for less bonus, but slightly longer effect).
- New trait: Nudist. An upgrade of the Exhibitionist trait, which will increase your arousal when you switch time blocks based on how many different articles of clothing (underwear, clothes, and accessories) you're wearing. Sweatsuit and robe do not count as clothes.

Minor Updates
- None.

Bug Fixes
- None?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon