Long Stream Time!

Well, things were going pretty well, until Livestream decided to quite literally crap out on me. I've opened a support ticket as quite literally nothing is making the stream work. Extremely annoying.

However, I will do a longer than usual stream tomorrow to make up for it. If LS comes back up at some point, I'll try to get back into things.

Bug Fixes
- The Lactation Accident event will now fire as intended.
- Tampons will now be properly used if needed and as long as you have some.
- Nursing bra is now properly affected by the Strip Naked and Get Dressed commands, which means you shouldn't have any problems at the beach with it either.
- Typos.

Known and Unsolvable Errors
- Clothing appears to have been glitched to hell by the update to 2.2.14.0. I've submitted a bug report so that it's hopefully corrected in the next engine update, but until it's fixed, you'll need to remove clothing and such to prevent wearing two similar outfits at the same time. I know this is less than ideal, but this is something I really can't fix. Sorry.

Other News: The 12 hour stream goal has been reached! We're now working towards the 24 hour goal, and I'll let you know when the 12 hour stream happens. If I can get a day off in the next month or so, I'll do it pretty soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Swing of Things

Ghaaaw, I wish I went to Gencon